Paracord survival bracelet is essential for all camping, outdoor and wilderness adventures. Paracord survival bracelet increases survival chances by providing resources readily available on you. An emergency kit or gear that you can take with you without packing heavy items or worrying about it getting lost as you have it on you at all times.
**Extended Delivery Times Apply 25-45 business days**
- A survival bracelet with survival whistle design on the buckle.
- Flint / Fire Starter: It can start fires, in order to survive for boiling water, cooking game, etc.
- Scraper can be used as a knife.
- Compass: Accurately provide directional assistance.
- Whistle: Used for signaling help.
- Unraveled paracord string: Essential for tying down and securing camping equipment or gear.
- As stylish decoration wearing in daily life.
- Ideal accessory for camping, boating, hunting, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
Package weight: 0.071 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 26.80 x 3.15 x 1.20 cm / 10.55 x 1.24 x 0.47 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 26.85 x 3.17 x 1.32 cm / 10.57 x 1.25 x 0.52 inches
A Battle Buddy is a partner assigned to a soldier in the United States Army. Each battle buddy is expected to assist his or her partner both in and out of combat. A battle buddy is not only intended for company, but also for the reduction of suicide; since each keeps an eye on his or her partner's actions, a battle buddy can save their fellow soldier's life by noticing negative thoughts and feelings and intervening to provide help.
To a veteran a mission is everything. It's an objective, purpose or a desired outcome based on success. Our mission is simple, here at Battle Buddy Clothing Company, we are proudly veteran owned. We believe strongly in the "Battle Buddy" mentality. Our mission is to continually strive to make new connections with our fellow veterans, our customers and our community. It is our desire to ensure continued service to our great country.
Giving back is the number 1 way to thank the generations of veterans that have come before us.
According to the most recent study, we as a nation lose more then 22 veterans to suicide every day.
Along with volunteering in our communities, a portion of each sale is given to veteran organizations that put on events for veterans and their families, because just one meaningful connection can save a life.
Product has been added to your wishlist.
You can view your wishlist by creating or login account.
Please create account through ##customer_email## email