What is a Mom. To us, she is everything and a bag of chips, but she'll still whoop our ass!
Here are the shirt details
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
A Battle Buddy is a partner assigned to a soldier in the United States Army. Each battle buddy is expected to assist his or her partner both in and out of combat. A battle buddy is not only intended for company, but also for the reduction of suicide; since each keeps an eye on his or her partner's actions, a battle buddy can save their fellow soldier's life by noticing negative thoughts and feelings and intervening to provide help.
To a veteran a mission is everything. It's an objective, purpose or a desired outcome based on success. Our mission is simple, here at Battle Buddy Clothing Company, we are proudly veteran owned. We believe strongly in the "Battle Buddy" mentality. Our mission is to continually strive to make new connections with our fellow veterans, our customers and our community. It is our desire to ensure continued service to our great country.
Giving back is the number 1 way to thank the generations of veterans that have come before us.
According to the most recent study, we as a nation lose more then 22 veterans to suicide every day.
Along with volunteering in our communities, a portion of each sale is given to veteran organizations that put on events for veterans and their families, because just one meaningful connection can save a life.
Product has been added to your wishlist.
You can view your wishlist by creating or login account.
Please create account through ##customer_email## email